The Boo Boo's BoneYard environment is fun, but it's not a free-for-all. We expect your pup's to abide by our rules and display proper manners while socializing. On occasion, dogs that visit us will need extra attention and direction as they learn and develop their social skills.
A note about muzzle use:
On occasion, dogs visiting may be seen wearing a muzzle. This is one of the most misunderstood but most important tools in dog training.
• They help us maximize a dog's comfort during training without having to worry about an accident.
• They increase safety when introducing an aggressive or reactive dog into a social situation.
• They can help protect us when approaching or working with a dog that needs space.
• They are helpful if a dog is recovering from an injury. Many dogs will bite when they are in pain or scared.
• They eat rocks, socks, or other non-food items that can be toxic or cause expensive and life-threatening surgeries.
For more information, check out the The Muzzle Up! Project.